Sunday, August 8, 2010

Letter of Request

Letter of Request

___________________

___________________

___________________

___________________

___________________

___________________

Dear ____________________:

I am ____________________, currently schooling at Mindanao University of Science and Technology (formerly Mindanao Polytechnic State College); I am a fourth year student, taking a course of Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education (BTTE).

My BTTE course is just a continuation or extension of my course Engineering Technology Major in Electronics; where I had been school at Xavier University as an Academic scholar and a DOST scholar.

My family earned only as much as our needed in our personal consumption; hence, I am requesting your humble office to be part of your scholarship program for students who have the equip capacity of knowledge and skills but had no financial assistance.

The scholarship money will be used in my Tuition Fees, Books, and Transportation. Here is the detailed of my school-financial needs:

Tuition Fee =P 8,775.00

Registration Fee =P 250.00

Development Fee =P 750.00

Medical/Dental =P 300.00

Miscellaneous =P 45.00

Library =P 500.00

Athletic Fee =P 200.00

Computer Lab. Fee =P 400.00

ICT Development =P 600.00

Socio-Cultural =P 200.00

Audio Visual =P 150.00

School I.D. =P 85.00

Student Handbook =P 25.00

I am hoping for your considerate assistance with regards to my request. If you could grant my request please let me know; please feel free to call or text me with my mobile number ________________. I can be reach at 6 A.M. to 7 P.M. Monday to Friday.

Sincerely yours,

________________

No comments:

Post a Comment